Safety and Mechanical Bulls
Just like it is with you, safety is very important to The Bull Guys. We maintain safety in many areas when running the bull.
- Our bull is surrounded by a 16' x 16' air mattress. This is inflated fully and never run without it in place. The constant airflow allows the mat to be inflated and offer maximum protection at all times.
- The bull's head and horn are also padded - they are very soft.
- When riding the bull you will hold onto a rope instead of a strap or metal post. This allows for safer dismount from the bull if you fall off.
- There are various speeds in which the bull operates. These different speeds allow anyone regardless of age or ability to safely ride the bull.
- There is a qualified and trained operator running the bull at all times. The operator has been educated in the importance of mechanical bull safety. They are in control of:
- the speed
- the buck-and-spin
- the direction of the spin
- Every ride is customized to ensure it to be fun and safe no matter what the age of the rider.